[Video] Hilary Duff Lashes Out Aganist Faye Dunaway



Hilary Duff is probably embarrassed and shocked after Faye Dunaway dissed her upon learning the actress/singer would be playing the part of Bonnie in an upcoming remake of the 1967 movie.

Dunaway played Bonnie the first time around and thinks it is laughable that Duff landed the latest role. She is quoted as saying, “Couldn’t they at least cast a real actress?”

Well Hilary isn't pleased with Dunaway going public with her opinion, so she had a few words of her own when talking with E! recently.

In the above video she says, “I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don’t even know who she is.” She adds hastily, ”I think it was a little unnecessary, but I might be mad if I looked like that now, too.”


All the latest SMACK at CelebritySmackBlog.com!